As a financial professional, you value the importance of having a balanced selection of institutional quality mutual funds for your 403(b) or 457(b) clients. Coordinating the right components for your clients can be complex and time consuming.
- Choice of funds account options
- Plan information access 24/7
- Wide selection of plan features
The all-in-one solution for 403(b) and 457(b) plans.
Streamline Services and Management
PenSelectSM is an integrated 403(b) and 457(b) plan solution that combines all the service components you need for your retirement plan and reduces the burdens of plan management and compliance with all federal regulations for you and your participants.
- Monitoring daily account activities
- Compliance with federal and plan regulations
- Maintain participant in-plan sponsor web portal
- Multilingual service representatives
- Account maintenance
- Electronic statements and notices
- Transaction processing
Support participants with:
- Education and enrollment assistance
- Communication of benefit options
- Retirement planning
- Investment strategies investment
- Assistance with plan and website operations
- Selection and monitoring of available investment options
- Fund custody
- Control and management of plan assets
- Ongoing investment fiduciary oversight
- Reconciliation of mutual fund accounts
- Trading and settlement of participant-directed transactions
Enhanced Features for Your Clients
Recordkeeping with Expanded Options for Information
Flexible Product options
Custody and Investments by Matrix Trust
Funds List Selected By Investment Professional
Access and Manage from Desktop or Mobile devices
Plan Support for Sponsors and Participants by PenServ
Want to know more?
Call PenServ at 803.354.5084
Retirement Plans Easily Managed
The PenSelect plan dashboard is an efficient and easy-to-use tool for managing your retirement plan. It provides an overview of your plan balance by investment or by source, payroll contributions, plan activity, and employee participation.
The PenSelect plan dashboard gives you access to:
Plan Balance & Investments
View plan balances by investment or source and investments information with investment source quick links.
Forms & Documents
Manage forms including plan notices, general and administrative forms, and plan documents.
Reports & Statements
View plan reports, as well as, create custom reports by selection, division, and dates.
- Investment information and returns
- Employee census
- Plan reports and custom reports
- Plan forms and documents
- Payroll / non-payroll uploads
- Transaction history
Using the PenSelect plan dashboard, participants will find that managing their account is easier than imagined.
A better management experience for participants leads to increased activity and participation.
Participants Manage Their Account When and Wherever It's Convenient
- Online enrollment
- Account access 24/7
- Plan education provided
- Access to plan documents
- Manage contributions
- Loan requests
- Automatic rebalancing
- Investments and distributions
- Generate custom reports
- View personal rate of return
Services You Can Trust
- 30+ years proven experience
- Assists 6,000+ employers
- 125,000+ payrolls processed annually
- Manage plans with up to 18,000 participants
For more than 30 years, PenServ Plan Services has provided recordkeeping, administrative, and consulting services to employers, employees, and financial institutions, working closely with financial advisors to ensure compliance for governmental 403(b) and 457(b) accounts.
Request a plan estimate, or call the PenServ sales team for more information at 803.354.5061.